AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

MY Ads are suspended because of Policy Violations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

MY Ads are suspended because of Policy Violations. But when I check Policy Column in Ads it is showing me Approved. I dont know the exact reason . Please help me out.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MY Ads are suspended because of Policy Violations

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Ajay,

Do you mean to say, your ads are approved but the account is suspended..?

Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Ajay,

Not exactly sure what you mean because it could be one of several things, but if you mean your ad was disapproved due to Site Policy, then...

1. Go to the "Ads" tab

2. Filter for "Approval Status", then check "Disapproved" then apply

3. Go to Columns, then under "Attributes" go to "Policy Details" then save/apply

If this is what you mean, then you will see a new column showing the policy violation IF your ads are disapproved for a policy violation.

If your Account is suspended for Policy Violation, then you will have to refer to the email google sent you or contact Google AdWords support in the upper right hand corner of this community forum.

Hope that helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dathen,

I checked the Policy Details, it is showing me approved. I dont know what to do know.

Left with only one option, to process my refund back. Refund process is also not easy for me. They have asked ask me to Fax my bank info to Dublin Headquaters. This is really pathetic service they are offering.

This was not expected from Google.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Ajay,

I wouldn't suggest requesting a refund, unless your account has been permanently suspended. Instead, I'd recommend that you try to find out the reason for suspension. If the violation is fixable, please make necessary changes and appeal to Google, so they can take a look at your account. This is important, as you wouldn't be able to advertise with Google, with a suspended account.

Do you know what's the violation?
Have you contacted Google regarding the suspension?

What was the latest comm you received from Google?

Try finding this out and we can see if it is workable.

- Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth,

Can you please guide me how to appeal Google...?

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

Ajay,

Instructions on requesting an appeal here. Remember: As mentioned in the help center, you'll have to first understand the violation, then fix it before requesting an appeal.

- Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ajay,

I suggest you to check your mail box. Definitely you would receive a mail if account/ads are are having some issues. Although you should call to Google support directly on given toll free number. Sometimes we face unexpected issues.

If you still in trouble after the discussin with support team. Close the account and create a fresh one.

Regards,
Virendra

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Virendra. Im facing the same issue either. I received an email from Google about 5 hours before my account was suspended. They request me to call up Google United States but i couldn't call because i'm not from United states. Then i realize that my account got suspended for no reason. My website name is hungryroom.com. I dont find anything that against the adwords policy. Please have a look at it.