AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Low quality content

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I write blogs. at drkhanblogs.com

I write original content. Never copy. 

Hello,

We wanted to alert you that one of your sites violates our advertising policies. Therefore, we won't be able to run any of your ads that link to that site, and any new ads pointing to that site will also be disapproved.

Here's what you can do to fix your site and hopefully get your ad running again:

1. Make the necessary changes to your site that currently violates our policies:

Display URL: drkhanblogs.com

Policy violation: Low value content

Details & instructions: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020954?hl=en#701

I read all the policies of low value content and i dont see to be in any violation.  can you help what am i missing?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Low quality content

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Dr. Shafi,

The purpose of your blog seems to be to get people to click on ads. The first things that you see when coming to your blog is a big AD, no content.

This is against the policy. Please read about arbitrage:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020954?hl=en

Best regards,
Razvan Mihaiu

Re: Low quality content

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
firstly, let me say that I admire anyone who writes anyhting in a second language... I am assuming (I hope correctly) that English is not your first language.

With respect, your blog posts are full of grammatical, spelling and syntax errors and it is likely that Google is, in part, picking up on this. It would be worth you contracting a native English proof reader and sub -editor who can correct these errors.

I'm not sure that the ads are a problem - these are AdSense ads and there are no more than three per page, which should be perfectly acceptable...