AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Lost A Client Today With $60,000 Budget Not Happy with Google Customer Service

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Guys,

Its Friday 4:30pm And i just lost I cleint who just Moved his $60,000 budget to TV Man Sad. Reason is that Google couldnt fix the Trademark issue we were having. We couldnt advertise on the terms for which we got exxlusive right in australia. Its Been 2 month and they still working on that I got 10 emails apologising and say the issue would reolved in hours but today its been 2 months and they still couldnt fix its. I thought some google employee would help me here in Google Community but that to never happened. Felt Like Banging with walls talking to GOOGLE customer care. 

What a way to end the week with loss of a Good ClientSmiley Indifferent. Thanks Heaps GOOGLE Enjoy your Monoply in Search Engine Marketing.

Harry Gill. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Lost A Client Today With $60,000 Budget Not Happy with Google Customer Service

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I did forward your first thread on the matter to Google to be checked again :

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Trade-Mark-Issue/m-p/46272

That was Tuesday morning CA time.... Today is Thursday night CA time....It does take some time.....

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Lost A Client Today With $60,000 Budget Not Happy with Google Customer Service

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I did forward your first thread on the matter to Google to be checked again :

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Trade-Mark-Issue/m-p/46272

That was Tuesday morning CA time.... Today is Thursday night CA time....It does take some time.....

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’