AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Legal Pages Question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My name is Roberto M Morales and I have something that I need to get advice by you. In June 2 , 2012 I hired a marketing Company name as Renaissance Interactive Media Group to build a website for my company and do all marketing for the services I provided, the sales representative for this Marketing Company tricked me, lied to me and did a classic misrepresentation in order to get me sign the Contract, I have witness of the transaction also, he made false promise that I will never lost money with this company, all the monies I will invested in the Program will be gainful back and if for any reason I would not make the money I invested they will pay me back and no question ask, he showed me pictures, tablatures, graphics, videos in the laptop, films, etc, all the tools you can imaged in order to demonstrate to me that I will never fail with them, I told him that they need to delivery to me leads as soon as possible because my company is facing an economic hardship and I cannot be in the position to paying them money months by months and not received back, HE PROMESS TO ME THAT FROM 60 DAYS AFTER I SIGNED THE CONTRACT I WILL RECEIVE ENOUGH LEADS FOR ME TO CONVERT IN SALES AND MAKE MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE THEIR MARKETING SYSTEMS DID NOT FAILS AND BLABLABLA( I HAVE WITNESSES OF THIS) AND THE TRUE WAS SEER SPEND BETWEEN $8000.00 TO $10 000.00 WITH THEM AND ZERO MONEY IN RETURN, ZERO LEAD, NOTHING AND AFTER MEETING WITH THEM AND MORE PROMESSED TO ME AND NOTHING HAPPENED I DECIDE TO HIRED ANOTHER MARKETING COMPANY.

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS: IS THIS ACTIONS FOR RENAISSANCE INTERACTIVE MEDIA GROUP ARE LEGAL? OR THEY VIOLATED REGULATIONS WITH YOU? PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANKS ROBERTO

Re: Legal Pages Question

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Roberto M

What happened is terrible for you and your business.

With this form you can write a complaint about a Third Party Partner
http://support.google.com/adwords/contact/gap_complaint

You can read her the Google Third-Party Policy
http://support.google.com/adwords/certification/answer/152979?hl=en&ref_topic=311
** I´am learning Adwords and find it very interesting.
** Ik ben Adwords aan het leren en vind het erg boeiend.