AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Legal Aspect Of Adwords Tech Support Suspension.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear All , 

I consulted my Lawyer and there are few questions I need to ask this community if anybody has any answers please feel free to give your suggestion . 

1)My lawyer says Google has made Terms & Conditions in such a way that they cannot be questioned or harmed but there is one point where we can challenge them . The point is Google provided such a service where we as a investor invested our money and they cannot disappear . If they disappear it will be like sharda scam wherein they promoted a system which was shaky and they are equally responsible for this . Because according to SEBI you cannot dupe a company and encourage a company to invest and after stable they cannot pull back if they are pulling they are questionable . 

I am still inquiring whether Google is abiding SEBI norms or not . If they are compliant on SEBI norms are they giving service tax to india as we are taking services from them i might also go vice versa against us . 

There are certain things I am inquiring about I know my case is weak but I would like to fight . When I contacted google they have given me a email address legal@google.com . 

With an email if possible I have to register a FIR as I have lost 60 employees and company which I built from scratch paid every tax to indian government had verified income tax statement from accountants . 

I will definitely fight this .  Also I have read that some people are trying to stage protest on 18th infront of google office . Please inform local authorities that you are doing so . In INDIA without permission it will declared  as illegal .. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Legal Aspect Of Adwords Tech Support Suspension.

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your posting. Your issue has been escalated. You will be contacted shortly by a member of our support team.