AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Lawsuit?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I too have had a few websites targeted and taken down for no apparent reason nor explanation, if I did something wrong, for crying out loud tell me exactly what I did to deserve such a stiff sentence.  Remember that David did down Goliath, so to speak.  I don't know if it's possible or not, how about if enough people gather to form a class action lawsuit against Google? It makes no sense why we as citizens of the USA or anywhere else in the free world, be subjected to being labeled guilty without just cause. Arrogance is no excuse for bending rules when you feel you are losing money to others. Yes, that's what I think this is all about. We need to unite and see what we can do to stop these faceless rules enactors, from thinking that they are Gods and make them start seing who we truly are. Human beings with feelings!. What we should do is if we find a product on here that we like, don't buy or receive products through any Google link whatsoever. Clear your cache and switch over immediately to another browser then use Bing, Yahoo or any other search engine and buy the same exact product you want from there. Google will start to lose money, why hand over money to someone that doesn't value people anymore. We have given Google too much power over the years and now they are using it against us. Remember it was us who put Google at the top and it will be us who will take them down as well. Boycott Google in this fashion millions of times and you'll start seeing results. Simplest way to say it, if you are buying anything from Amazon, Ebay, or any other major company or regular website, clear your cache and make sure you don't buy it through any link provided or associated with Google.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Lawsuit?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and you're not the first person to come here and post like this. Generally speaking, users with suspended accounts come here in hopes of potentially getting the suspension lifted or at least at a minimum, see what us users have to offer about the suspensions and likely hood of being able to rectify it.

However, you've seemed to jump right by that opportunity so I'll wish you well in your efforts to defeat the Evil Google Machine. Smiley Happy

I did find it a bit amusing that you'd still use Google to find a product you like and then go make a purchase after running another search on a different search engine. You must still see the value offered in their suite of free services still: Google Search, Gmail, Analytics, YouTube etc...

Oh - and we're always here to help if you're interested.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't like how Google does thing to us for the hell of it. Where are they accessible to us to resolve problems in a manner becoming of a responsible corporation? We have to search up and down to find vague answers, which really don't help us one bit. For years my accounts have been suspended, do you think they would send me an email to the effect of helping me fix what's wrong? Oh Mr D, we noticed your account has been suspended for quite a while, is there anything we can do for you to help you resolve this situation? The plain and honest truth, no. I still to this date had to resort using other avenues for advertising and income, to replace adsense and adwords. Then they have the audacity to shut your site down for using them, even with good content. Sure have your laugh now but see a few years up the road when Facebook starts flourishing and expanding more and more over the Internet. I just don't know who to turn to anymore. No one seems willing to help in my situation, Every time I sign into adwords, I always see the red bar across the top. As for adsense, it wont even let me sign in.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Just truly frustrated, Tommy.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Fortunately for you, I've worked with a lot of very frustrated people here and I totally understand.

All we can offer here is to try and help. Some of our users here have dealt with many, many suspension cases and we have a pretty good eye at pointing out possible and potential causes for suspension. That said, we don't work for Google. We're volunteers here, trying to help each other out.

Suspensions are a challenging topic for us, as I'm sure you could imagine. We don't know any more than you do but we have some practice at applying policies to sites etc...and sometimes we get lucky, things work out and suspensions are lifted. Other times, there isn't much that can be done at all.

And if you really have a case and you've rectified all potential issues, we'll help you re-submit your site for review.

Granted, I have no idea what you're facing, I'm only laying out positive potential outcomes.

We're listening...

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i too wonder how to sue adworks, they send virus infested adds and live chat sends you to most decidedly NOT live forums

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

You may of course reference this older thread in your new post, if you wish.

Thank you.