AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Landing Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, would that be a breach of policy if an adwords campaign lands on a page (official site and product page) the then through a button goes to the ecommerce site that is actually a distributor of the product?

Adwords-->official site-->external ecommerce site

The client doesn't have an ecommerce module on site and sales are made by a partner site. The client wants to boost traffic.

No affiliation links are involved.

I ask because it could look like a bridge page.

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Landing Page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Filippo R;

• If done by redirect - this is not allowed. The landing page must match display URL after all redirects;
  • If this is up to the user to decide whether to click and continue shopping on the distributor site after "landing" on the official site - that's in line with policy.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Filippo, welcome to the Community.

What's the relationship between the landing page and the second site?  Are the products actually listed and displayed on the landing page/site, with only the ecommerce process being carried out on the other site or is the balance the other way?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Moshetlv
It wouldn't be a redirect user should click. And i would also write somewhere that they will be sent to "the official reseller"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Thanks Cobnut.

Relationship is that The client does not have an ecommerce so uses this ecommerce site, which is a know site in the niche (I believe).
Yes we would display them with a short review (they are only three) and link them to the ecommerce site.
Ecommerce site would do transaction/cart etc