AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Lý do trang web của mình bị tạm dừng và cách thay đổi?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Mình không biết là trang web của mình vi phạm về chính sách gì, mình đã thay đổi nội dung. Xin vui lòng chỉ cho mình biết trang web của mình cần thay đổi những gì link http://kundun.net

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Lý do trang web của mình bị tạm dừng và cách thay đổi?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Forgive me if the translation is a little off! But it seems like you'd like a little help in understanding why your site is not in line with Google's policies. 

It seeems as though your site might be in violation of the Software Principles policy as your site appears to be about software and game downloads (?). It is quite hard to tell what your site offers here as I don't speak Vietnamese I'm afraid. 

If you could clarify what your business does and the messaging on your site this would help teh Community take a look into this for you. 

The main idea with the Software Principles policy is to be very upfront and clear about what your business does, what downloads do/do not take place, how to remove the software or stop the download, and how the users details would be used.

Could anyone else from the Commnunity offer their thoughts here too? Especially if you have a working knowledge of Vietnamese? 

Hope this helps!

A.