AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Keywords under review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Lately I'm uploading a lot of keywords to some accounts of mine.

I keep checking keyword status with the Adwords editor, removing keywords that are under review or rejected.

Sometimes my account go under review, I guess because of the keywords' review status.

How can I improve the keyword adding process in order not to get my account suspended for a review that takes a few business days?

thanks

lorenzo

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Keywords under review

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi lorenzo,

Please note that whenever you add keywords in your account either directly from Adwords interface or via Adwords Editor, they go into the review process. Most of your keywords get eligible to trigger ads as soon as possible. But in case the keywords are related to some trademark or require a manual review because of some policy issue, it might take time to trigger ads for those keywords until they get eligible.

How can I improve the keyword adding process in order not to get my account suspended for a review that takes a few business days?

The account suspension happens whenever there is a violation happening inside your account. I would advise you to go through the Adwords policies in detail so that whenever you are about to add some new keyword or new ad copy, you are well aware of any violations and you can prevent your account from getting suspension status.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello lvz7,

Please check status of your keywords with Adwords Online Interface. Whenever we add new keywods in Adwords editor it show status as "Under Review". 

You can also remove Rejected Disapproved keywords from Adwords Online Interface. Add a filter in keywords tab & select status as "Disapproved. Save filter. 

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Lorenzo,

On Editor, whenever  you are about to work on the account, you should hit on 'Get Recent Changes' available on the top left corner. This will sync all the changed made on the AdWords UI on the AdWords Editor.

Hope this helps.

- Neeti Ghildiyal
@NeetiGhildiyal | SMG Convonix | Join Us - Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi lorenzo,

Please note that whenever you add keywords in your account either directly from Adwords interface or via Adwords Editor, they go into the review process. Most of your keywords get eligible to trigger ads as soon as possible. But in case the keywords are related to some trademark or require a manual review because of some policy issue, it might take time to trigger ads for those keywords until they get eligible.

The account suspension happens whenever there is a violation happening inside your account. I would advise you to go through the Adwords policies in detail so that whenever you are about to add some new keyword or new ad copy, you are well aware of any violations and you can prevent your account from getting suspension status.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Pankaj,

is it possible that having some keywords under review after assunto them could lead to a suspension of the account for review?

how can I avoid this?

Lorenzo

Ita Google Employee
Google Employee
# 6
Ita Google Employee
Google Employee
Hi Ivz7,

Your whole account won't be suspended because we are reviewing ads or keywords. Although those individual ads and keywords may not be eligible to run during review.

Ita