AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Keywords & ads under review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to find a list (either in the AdWords interface, in Adwords Editor or as a downloadable file) which details all my keywords and/or ads that are currently under review.

Thanks,

Michael

Re: Keywords & ads under review

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Michael,

I do not think this is possible without some manipulation on your part. You can filter ads and keywords by status, but pending is not a classification that you can choose. Scripts also only seem to identify status as enabled/paused/removed.

The only way I can think off hand to do this would be to download the report, sort the status column, expanding the sort to all columns and then removing the status's that you do not want. Could use pivot tables for this as well.

Perhaps someone knows of an easier way.

Good Luck

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

In the adwords interface:-
Click the "Filter" button above your statistics table,
Select "Create a filter"
Select "Approval status",
Then select "under review" only.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
I thought I was going mad, I did not have that filter option!

But that is the option for ads, as these are the objects that would be pending. Your keywords are not classified as pending but rather restricted for various reasons (low search volume/low QS etc).

Silly of me to have missed that. So whichever you are looking for is available under the various filter options.

'Good luck