AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Status

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Displaying ads right now?   NO.

*another creative in the ad gropu was secected over this one.

*Quality score is avrage 6/10.

- So my question is, this should not be displaying acording to them, right? And why am I getting impressions and clicks over that word, wondering... I saw bunch of answers on this topic but nothing helpfull. Does that mean that i have similar word in that ad gropu and that word is over this one becouse have better quality score, rating, duuno? From the other side this avrage quality score is not that bad i dont have any keyword that have better score than that. So what can i do, leave that k.word and leave it this way (i'm geting impr. and clicks) or should i remove it (delete it) or remove it to the other ad group?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Marko P
April 2016

Re: Keyword Status

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Marko,

Plumber keywords is similar in the both the ad groups so i will recommend to use the following options:

1. You can add as a negative keywords vice versa as i have already suggested.
2. You can create more relevant text ads.
Or
3. You can include "Belgrade" as a negative in Group A and "services" in Group B.

This will solve your issue because i am already doing this.

Thanks,
Anand Kumar

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Marko,

Please add both ad groups keywords as negative (Exact Match Type) in both the ad groups Vice Versa. This will solve your problems and then you ads will trigger on exact keywords from exact ad groups.

Thanks,
Anand Kumar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Anand,

Will try. Ty for answering.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Anand, again

if I'm correct you told me to open new ad group with same name, then copy those k. words that are not working and mark them as negative? And basicly leave old words (wich were not working) where they r now and status will change, right?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Marko,

No. If you have two ad groups A & B and they are conflicting each other ads then please follow the below steps.

Ad Group A - Please add All the keywords (belongs to Ad Group -B) as a Negative (Match Type - Exact ) in Ad Group A.

Ad Group B - Please add All the keywords (belongs to Ad Group -A) as a Negative (Match Type - Exact) in Ad Group B.

Thanks,
Anand Kumar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Anand,

I dont think my ad groups conflicting each other, becouse my k.words are so different (ad A vs B).
Can i post you some imgs so you can see what i'm talking about? And i dont know if there are any kind of prvate msg, or there...

Sorry for bothering you, i'm basicly new on adwords, still learning, its just to much to catch up.
I'm glad that someone is willing to help, tnx again.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Marko,

Please share.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

- I coudnt upload it here dont know why, here is zippy link:

http://www92.zippyshare.com/v/SgCuNoiR/file.html

- Group A

- K.word "vodoinstalaterske usluge" means "plumber servises"

http://www92.zippyshare.com/v/lpal0Os1/file.html

- Group B

- K.word "vodoinstalateri" means "plumbers"

- K.word "vodoinstalater Beograd" means "plumber Belgrade"

- K.word "vodoinstalateri Beograd" means "plumbers Belgrade"

*dont know how smart is to upload this imgs here but its only solution for problem..

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Marko P
April 2016

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Marko,

Plumber keywords is similar in the both the ad groups so i will recommend to use the following options:

1. You can add as a negative keywords vice versa as i have already suggested.
2. You can create more relevant text ads.
Or
3. You can include "Belgrade" as a negative in Group A and "services" in Group B.

This will solve your issue because i am already doing this.

Thanks,
Anand Kumar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ananad, ty for replaying,

I'm kinda interested in option 3, but do u think it is a good thing to do, since my AD have in name "services". That 2 words are most crucial in that group i dont know why google wont display them, becouse k.w. "vodoinstalater beograd" is most searched word there in adgroup (recommended by google). If u can get what i want to tell u here?