AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Just reactived my account... but it's under review?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I just reactivated my Google AdWords account that has been dormant for a few years now.

When I logged back in for the first time, I got an alert saying that my account had been cancelled because my billing details could not be verified. So I entered my new credit card information (as the old card had expired) and I get an e-mail saying that my account has been reactivated. So far so good.

Now I'm seeing that my account is under review for up to 3 business days. Is this normal procedure for a reactivated account?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Just reactived my account... but it's under review?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes, this is normal procedure. It normally doesn't take 3 days though, that's just the higher end.

I'd guess your account will be active by Monday, if not sooner.

Unfortunately, you'll just have to wait.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Dave, appreciate you taking the time to reply!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI dave, please how do I reactivate my account?

Account still not activated... but card is noted as "valid" by google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm not sure what the problem is. After a few years of not using my account, I created a new campaign, updated the credit card info and the account is still not activated. It states:

This account has been canceled.

When I click the page, it goes to the credit card info and looks like it's missing. However the updated mailing info is okay.

When I go to Billing Preferences all the credit card info is actually there okay as well as update mailing info. When I edit (it goes blank). If I go into Billing Summary the credit card info is there, and it states "valid", yet the campaign page still states it's not activated.

What do I need to do?