AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

It support adwords campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello 

Newbie here, so Please bear with me 

I Have started a It support business based in india with target market USA and canada.

I have tried to design my page and ads according to google policies .

Printersupport365.com

Can any policy expert here take a look and and give me some much needed advice and recommendations?

I am well aware that google cracked down on IT support companies and they were able to do so because they were in violation in google policies.There are companies still working and working well.

what are you thoughts on this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: It support adwords campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

There may be a very few cases where ads on such services are running. Might be they have not done any policy violation during the campaign setup and review process and hence get passed in automatic review. But later intentionally the changes have been made to run ads for such services.

The adwords accounts get reviewed periodically and account get suspended immediately if anyone found running ads on these types of services. So ads on tech support services cannot be continued for a long lime.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’