AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

It is legal on google adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Two different Web site to a single office address, and one person to answer two different phones. Trying to confuse customers. www.kartinatv.ru and www.kartinatvdealer.com it is legal on google adwords?

Re: It is legal on google adwords?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Mikhail,

I have checked both the website and both are looking different. May be they are promoting different areas from the different domains. Such ru for russian and .com for US/Worldwide.

As we didn't see this ads. can you please send screen-shot if it. If you think it's violating policies then you may make a complain to Adwords Support team at the below mentioned link:-
https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/4578507?rd=1#ts=4578511

Hope this helps!

Re: It is legal on google adwords?

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello Mikhail R,

also I have noticed that Adwords is very benevolent to companies with multiple websites offering the same/similar products/experience. I've read some article about one company having more than one website per their business/products 2 years ago. Ads were showing for the same keywords and these ads and their accounts are still fine and still doing their job 2 years later.

Alex