AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

It is legal on google adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Two different Web site to a single office address, and one person to answer two different phones. Trying to confuse customers. www.kartinatv.ru and www.kartinatvdealer.com it is legal on google adwords?

Re: It is legal on google adwords?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Mikhail,

I have checked both the website and both are looking different. May be they are promoting different areas from the different domains. Such ru for russian and .com for US/Worldwide.

As we didn't see this ads. can you please send screen-shot if it. If you think it's violating policies then you may make a complain to Adwords Support team at the below mentioned link:-
https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/4578507?rd=1#ts=4578511

Hope this helps!

Re: It is legal on google adwords?

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello Mikhail R,

also I have noticed that Adwords is very benevolent to companies with multiple websites offering the same/similar products/experience. I've read some article about one company having more than one website per their business/products 2 years ago. Ads were showing for the same keywords and these ads and their accounts are still fine and still doing their job 2 years later.

Alex