AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

It is allowed to make Google Ad-words campaigns from different accounts for same website?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I want to hire different Google Adwords managers to work simultaneously, check who brings better results and select him.

The question is, can I open different Google Adwords accounts for the same website to work simultaneously?, on a forum someone said it is forbidden and google may penalize for it, they said it is called "Double Serving" and directed who asked to the link https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020954?hl=en&visit_id=1-636276024279406254-84595962...
but in this link I didn´t find information about this,so I wonder if maybe it was forbidden in the past and now allowed.

Additionally in case it is forbidden, what is the best solution you recommend to have several managers for adwords simultaneously limiting access to the campaigns of each other?

Thank you, kindest regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ivan V
April 2017

It is allowed to make Google Ad-words campaigns from different accounts for same website?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Again,
so reading carefully I checked,it is called "unfair advantage" now and it is forbidden. then I only remain with the question, what solution do you recommend to have different managers simultaneously?
Thank you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ivan V
April 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Again,
so reading carefully I checked,it is called "unfair advantage" now and it is forbidden. then I only remain with the question, what solution do you recommend to have different managers simultaneously?
Thank you.