AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Issue with site policy , NEED HELP ASAP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys

I have an issue with a new campaign and a new website i just got yesterday,

i built the website and the campaign however i am getting AD dissprove for the reason "site policy"

i have no IDEA why and i don't see anything wrong with my landing page,

Can someone PLEASE HELP!

The site is

http://www.locksmithjobs.net

Many thanks people

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Issue with site policy , NEED HELP ASAP

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi

There are two things (which I am clutcthing at straws with) but Google may not like:

1.  Your top half of the home page is almost entirely CAPS
  2.  Your additional information page has quite a lot of outbound links (G may thinky you're an affiliate?)

Anyway, I can't see any major reason but then I have only glanced at your site. I'd contact Google support using the button in the top right corner of the screen and ask for an explanation or an exception, depending what they say.

Good luck

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi jack
I had the same page under other URL running with adwords with no issues, as soon as I replaced the URL that I just bought yesterday I started having this problem. I added the resources page after google adwords disproved my site, so I don't thnk it's related. I just emailed my adwords account manager so ill wait and see what she will say about it, what I don't like when someone from google is getting back to you they are always very general in there answer, and not pointing you the issue u need to fix. As example, they will write back its a site issue, but will not tell you what in the site is the problem.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

Did you remember to change both your destination URLs at keyword and ad level, and to change the display URL to your new domain??

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

WORKING NOW, GOOGLE LOOKED INTO IT AND THEY RE-ENABLE IT