AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is this common?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So we have been working with AdWords support back and forth to get our site complient with Google's Advertising policies after having issues with transparency.  

Our adwords rep has been nothing short of amazing with us and let us know exactly what to fix on our site to become compliant.

Last thursday we recieved an email with the following:

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Great news! We've re-reviewed your site and determined that the following site complies with our Advertising Policies:

Customer ID: (removed for privacy)
Display URL: (removed for privacy)

If any of your ads for this site have been disapproved for violations of our Advertising Policies, you can just re-save your ads to automatically submit them for approval. Here's how to edit and resubmit ads for approval: http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?answer=116204&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cm&utm...

To review our Advertising Policies, please visit http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cm&utm_campaign=awpv.

We saw this email and were overjoyed, but noticed that our account was still suspened.  Our rep on Friday sent another message to the policy team asking them to remove the suspension and we have yet to hear anything back yet.  

I'm just wondering is it normal to get a message that our site is now complient, and not have the account suspension removed at the same time?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author bobpiesz
September 2015

Re: Is this common?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads are up and running again and the suspension has been lifted!

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi bobpiesz,

I've had a similar thing happen to me with an email coming in saying we were approved again but the account had conflicting messages in it.

What I "think" happens is that it may be approved, but goes into a batch queue that gets updated periodically so may just take a little time to go through.

As long as you got the email and your rep is onto it, I think you'll be OK.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the info Smiley Happy

Anyone else have a similar experince?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Well .. If I recall correctly ( with that many Policy issues I have answered), there were cases, that the "unsuspending" email was an error, while the site was actually in violation.

Can you share your website URL so we can have a look?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author bobpiesz
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads are up and running again and the suspension has been lifted!