AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is this Advertiser Double Serving?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone, 

I have been in SEM for years and I can't believe that Google has not been able to shut down even the most obvious occurrences of double serving. Take a look at this situation and tell me this isn't violating any policies...

Let me know what you guys think! 

Search for: "prostate miracle"

Ad Results: 

Result For: Prostate-miracle.info

Result for: best-prostate-formulas.com

Result for: prostate-miracle.com

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is this Advertiser Double Serving?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Alex,

Based on the initial information provided by you, I see the advertiser is double-serving ads with different domains. I would highly recommend to submit your feedback on https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/4578507?rd=1. This will be reported directly to the Policy team.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

This advertiser violates the healthcare and medical section of the Policy, and should be banned regardless of the double serving.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alex B
September 2015

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Alex,
Thanks for your post. I'll send this information to the Policy team.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, Kathleen!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV,

Thanks for your response... where can I get more info on policies surrounding healthcare/medical? Does it apply to supplements and vitamins?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Here you are:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kathleen,

Still no action taken... how long does it take for these issues to be addressed by the policy team?