AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is there anyplace where I can see my "Support History" chats?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello! This is very strange, and before I even start - Yes! I checked my spam, notifications, bulk and any other folder! Smiley Tongue

The issue I am having is that since a month or so, coinsiding with the support contact form redesign I am not getting the answers to my support questions from the AdWords support team.

I know they are reading my questions because I had an issue were I needed to change my biling country and now I see I have the posibility to do so but I never got an answer. The same happened on a serie of ocassions previously.

I really need to read some of the answers but I have looked everywere and they are just not arriving to my inbox.

My questions are:

- Is there any place where I can read a chat with the AdWords support Team?

- Is there a direct email I can send my support questions? Maybe in that way I can have a better luck that with the form.

Thanks a lot for your time!

Y

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Is there anyplace where I can see my "Support History" chats?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
There's no place to see previous contacts/tickets other than your mail. Sorry.

Your best bet is to contact them by phone:
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

Alternatively, if you have any questions, we'd be happy to try help here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
There's no place to see previous contacts/tickets other than your mail. Sorry.

Your best bet is to contact them by phone:
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

Alternatively, if you have any questions, we'd be happy to try help here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks a lot Dave,

Yes, I will consider the phone as an option, I really don't understand what is going on with the emails. I am sure I am not getting them but it is strange to me that they are not sending an answer.

Maybe someone here can help with my billing questions.

Basically I am managing around 7 accounts for which I want to change the payment method and billing address for all of them. I did contact the AdWords Team and although I did not get an answer I can now go to my billing preferences and change my Credit Card and Billing Address.

What I wanted to learn and understand is what happens in the following scenario:

- I am using a U.S. Bank Credit Card

- The billing country for that card is in another country as I am currently outside the U.S.

The question is: which Google company will charge me?, U.S. Google or Google from my billing address?

This is important for me to understand where I have to pay the taxes. I guess that as the money is coming out from a U.S. bank account it should be there, but I wanted to be sure.

Thanks again for everyones time!

PS: Does anyone know if mailing directly to adwords-support@google.com will get a reply?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Yakito,

I have seen that the options to contact Adwords support has changed in sometime. Earlier I don't use to see the chat support, but now you do have that option as an addition.

About the email process, when you visit this page, click on Contact us Red Button and there is a pop up. Fill in the fields and the email will be sent to Adwords support. Now you get the response in your inbox (Email address which you have filled) within couple of business days. You can reply back to that email to further get the communication going.

PS: Does anyone know if mailing directly to adwords-support@google.com will get a reply?

I don't think that you should directly send an email to this ID. It's because when you follow the contact form and send email, I believe that the Support Team assigns a Ticket Number or so to your case and then one of the Adwords support member is assigned that case. Once you get the reply, you will have direct communication with that person.

Hope that clarifies things!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Pankaj,

Thanks for your answer. Actually it is since the redesign that I am not getting my answers.

What I will try next time is to login using my child account and not my MCC just to check if there is a bug because when I am loggin in with my MCC it ask me to add my Chid account ID, maybe there is something going on there.

Thanks again