AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is there any hope in me to getting reinstated by AdWords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Many years ago I opened AdWords account and deposited about 300 euro and ran weight loss ad as affiliate for a internet marketing company when I was studying internet marketing as a newbie. I didn't earned money and the campaigns are stopped after few days when the money ran out. And I get quit that stuff and never come back to do those things - there are no activity after these campaigns.

I was a newbie and I didn't know what did I do. And now my Adwords account have a message to me Your Google AdWords account has been suspended for violation of Google's Advertising Policies in this or a related account. I've got banned from Adwords for my stupid trusting to that course - I lose money and the important think is banned Adword account. I know now that I did wrong and I want to use my AdWord account again in conformity with AdWord policy, but I can't know how to get back and I can't fix those campaigns because those happened long time ago and they are not mine.

Is there any hope in me to getting reinstated by AdWords? Could you help me, please?

Best Regards,

Cuong Van

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Van Vo Q
September 2015

Re: Is there any hope in me to getting reinstated by AdWords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Van Vo Q;

Unfortunately, Google has a firm Policy: You must fix the violation prior to appealing.
Without gaining control over these landing pages /websites and fixing them, you will not be able to advertise again.

I am sorry. I do understand that this was an honest  mistake of a newbie, but Google's Policy  on this is "hard as steel".

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Is there any hope in me to getting reinstated by AdWords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much, MosheTLV. I can't fixing them because these sites are not in internet now and they are not mine. It was long time ago.