AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is possible to lift account suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Adword Member,

Today, my account got suspension. Here the suspension message :

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts. 

Base above condition, I have question to all member here about this case. Below my question :

• how to lift the suspension account? Is possible to removed?
  • If impossible to removed the suspension, can I create new account with new credit card but using the same computer with same IP?

I don't know what my wrong with my ads and campaign. I have use the adwords almost one years and its going well.

Thanks for your assist about this.

Indo Media

Re: Is possible to lift account suspension

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

You can appeal your suspension here, if you are confident  about not violating any policy or have  made the pending payment. When you use your credit card under multiple buisenss name and owners ,probability of getting flagged gets high for you. I think you are in agency business, its good time to tell Google about it and the accounts related. Read more about suspension here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Zaidan,

I have sent appeal form above your given link. I will waiting within 3-5 business day. Base on your experience, is the account like this condition is can unsuspension (lifted suspended)?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
It depends on the explanation you provide.
I have seen very less accounts getting active again after Suspicious behavior penalty.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
PLease copy and paste the suspension email you received from google. Please remove CID email etc personal detail from that email.
I would recommend you first finding the policy which you violating than fixing them up and than requesting for review.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have appeal this condition. And currently, my suspension is remove. And I got call from Adword technical support in Singapore. He suggest me, if I am an adwords agency, its better to open MCC account. And base on his confirmation, no problem to open new account with same credit card. Any body here have experience like me? Please share your opinion about this.

Thanks a lot

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks for the update Indo.