AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is my site ok for google adwords and youtube advertising?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We worked hard on our website and would like to know if it is following all google rules to advertise.

I have been suspended in the past and I am a bid afraid to advertise, we double checked the rules and the website but would love a expert to look at it.

If any expert here has time to quickly check the site and give their opinion we would be very grateful.

The website is:

https://manifestationplanner.com/optin

We want to advertise both on youtube as google adwords.

Thank you for your help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is my site ok for google adwords and youtube advertising?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Frederik T;

With our limited time, as volunteers, on this community, it's not feasible to audit your site, especially given that you already been suspended.

The methodology I would recommend you to follow  is in this article:

Advertiser! First, read the Policy

Please also note that you must first fix the domain previously suspended in order to  advertise again with Google

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Is my site ok for google adwords and youtube advertising?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Thank you for your reply and help.
My account was suspended 8 years ago because on of the old url of a affiliate program was not following the policies. The campaign was not even active that time.
I do not have access to the affiliate URL and can not change it as its not my website. I emailed the owner many times but never got anything back about it.

So how can I restart?

Then for current page I am happy to pay for a google adwords expert to double check my website to see if it comply with all the rules.

Thanks,

Frederik