AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is my site ok for google adwords and youtube advertising?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We worked hard on our website and would like to know if it is following all google rules to advertise.

I have been suspended in the past and I am a bid afraid to advertise, we double checked the rules and the website but would love a expert to look at it.

If any expert here has time to quickly check the site and give their opinion we would be very grateful.

The website is:

https://manifestationplanner.com/optin

We want to advertise both on youtube as google adwords.

Thank you for your help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is my site ok for google adwords and youtube advertising?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Frederik T;

With our limited time, as volunteers, on this community, it's not feasible to audit your site, especially given that you already been suspended.

The methodology I would recommend you to follow  is in this article:

Advertiser! First, read the Policy

Please also note that you must first fix the domain previously suspended in order to  advertise again with Google

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Is my site ok for google adwords and youtube advertising?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Thank you for your reply and help.
My account was suspended 8 years ago because on of the old url of a affiliate program was not following the policies. The campaign was not even active that time.
I do not have access to the affiliate URL and can not change it as its not my website. I emailed the owner many times but never got anything back about it.

So how can I restart?

Then for current page I am happy to pay for a google adwords expert to double check my website to see if it comply with all the rules.

Thanks,

Frederik