AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is my name or IPaddress Blacklisted?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had a tech company that was shut down from google, and my accoutn with them was closed. I tried to open another tech company obeying the policy and they shut down with in seconds. (This was 3 months ago) I have gotten a job offer from another company, but they are worried they will get shut down because I have been black listed?

Am i able to work with another company that uses google ads?

Can I start another company and ever use google ads again, even if it is not a tech company?

I would like help from someone at google with a striaght answer. Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is my name or IPaddress Blacklisted?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi J,

Thank you for your posting. In answer to your subject line question, Googles does not blacklist IP addresses, per se. For minor violations (such as landing page, ad violation), you can usually fix and have re-submitted for approval. Please do not submit your sites for review until you're sure that the violations are fixed. This is important because if your ads or sites are repeatedly disapproved for violating our advertising policies, your AdWords account could be suspended so that your ads would no longer run. 

If your account was suspended for violating our advertising policies, unfortunately we can no longer accept advertising from you. This means that any related accounts are also permanently suspended, and any new accounts that you try to open will be suspended too. If you think your account was somehow suspended in error, please contact us and we'll look into it right away.

You may also want will to check your previous account or any emails from Google that may explain why your previous account was suspended. 

Regarding your second question, "Am i able to work with another company that uses google ads?" Again it depends on why your previous accounts were suspended.

Regarding your last question, "Can I start another company and ever use google ads again, even if it is not a tech company?" See my information from the first question. 

You can find out more about account suspensions on our Help section here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2375414