AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is my competitor bribing Google Employee?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm running a business in the Tech Support industry and Google has suspended my account. My website is stressfreepc.net. My landing page is http://stressfreepc.net/SEM/Adwords/Email_Support.html

The reason they have stated is "User Safety" but I have made sure that my complete website has covered every policy.

There are other competitors such as PcCareSupport.com that are exactly the same or actually more misleading then us. Here is an example landing page of theirs. http://geek.pccaresupport.com/email/?gclid=CIKCt5exmr4CFahaMgodrxAAgw

I understand the "Tech Support" industry is tough but there are many websites like guruaid.com, itok.net, etc that run tech support ads all day every day. What is it that they are doing that we are not? Are they bribing a Google Adwords employee?

I have no idea what the difference between my website and these websites could be.

If somebody could please look at the 2 domains and let me know if they see whats wrong that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is my competitor bribing Google Employee?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

So your tech support lab is in a residential neighborhood? Is that the location I should carry in  my machine to be fixed? ....

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Is my competitor bribing Google Employee?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, if you were our client and wished to bring your computer in to be serviced rather then us repair it using screen sharing software then you could bring it into our office.

By the way, we are not located in a residential neighborhood. We are just off of Highland Drive in Salt Lake City which is a very busy street.

@MosheTLV - You seem to be very creditable around these discussion boards. Do you see something that our website is or isn't doing that the website pccaresupport.com is or isn't doing? Our sites are very similar. Yet, we are in violation and Google still allows them to run.

P.S. Unlike us where we accept customers to bring there machine into us for repair, PcCareSupport.com is 100% Remote Support based. I know this because I know the owner and several people working there. This is more then just site violation and I'm just trying to figure out what it is.