AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is linking MCC to other accounts is Harmful.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I must say google is not answerable to any question as per my concern i have recieved straight forward mail your account has been suspended @ 8:01 pm & all of accounts under it. I have replied to mail for what reason they have sent me a chain of mails which is following....

First mail @ 12:48 pm

Dear advertiser,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your Google AdWords Account: Repeated advertising policy violations

As mentioned in our previous email, your Google AdWords account has been suspended due to multiple violations. Upon review, we've determined that this account suspension was made in accordance with AdWords policy and procedure. For this reason, we aren't able to revoke your account suspension and won't accept advertisements from you in the future.

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at https://adwords.google.co.uk/select/tsandcsfinder. To learn more about AdWords policies, including our suspension policies, you can review our advertising policies at http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/static.py?hl=en_GB&page=guide_toc.cs&path=policy.

We appreciate your cooperation.

2nd mail

@ 7:38 pm

Hello Sandeep,

You can always call us on the support number via which your colleague Ankush called. However, please note that regarding your MCC account, my first email is the final communication we can provide.

Thank you for your understanding.

On the basis of my knowledge i have replied to xyz with references to adwords community...

As per your knowledge let me tell you some points before deciding anything, as per google adwords community where i go very frequently, i have read some facts....

"

Hell Zee,

you say that  MCC is an umbrella account that just give you access to linked accounts via single login & adding a suspected account does not have effect on other child accounts the MCC. Then what do we understand when Google says that "your account has been suspended due blah blah reasons as a result all the related accont that you have created or may create will be suspended"?

Message 6 of 7 (163 Views)
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Zee

June

Hi waasif_ehsan,

Your question is very different from the question that was asked on this thread. Still, if any account within your MCC is suspended, the suspension is related to the identity of that account and not to the MCC. 

Zee 
G+
"

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:38 PM, <adwords-support@google.com> wrote:

Top Contributor
PPCBossman

June

Hi CAP,

As far as I understand, a single account has no correlation to any other accounts under on MCC.  If a single account is troublesome and/or has future issues, it will not have any effect on your other managed accounts in the same MCC.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Now XYZ please tell me i am not advertising on google with my particular website nether i have any campaign nor i am running ads for my MCC saying anything, I am not a culprit whome you are talking such a harsh language atleast provide me some base. I am running adwords for 2+ years and i am not experienced much so this is your responsbility to tell me before taking any sich actions. Google guys were saying that they sent me mail?? i don't know which mails they are talking about?? see i respect google policies and always tried to run my accounts under guidelines. I think you are not able to answer me with a logical reason. All of my clients ran away & i am now 0. my employees are become jobless their families are dependent on there job only & it looks mockery to you. No adwords representative is able to provide me the solution. You don't wanna discuss this issues is fine, but please tell me is it the right way?? there are too manual work in adwords to do so there is possibility for human error. being biggest advertiser in world this behaviour & language does not suit you.

Thank you

Sandeep Kumar Sharma

Re: Is linking MCC to other accounts is Harmful.

Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

This must be an awkward time for you. Google is not going to help you figure out work arounds for breaching policies.

There is no point in trying to put yourself forward as a victim - most of us are here to help.

Please can you update this thread with a simple post:

• What happened?
  •  What is your desired outcome?

When done I will return to try offer some help

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have learned adwords 2 years before & hence started my own work of freelancer though i haven't accepted any amount for account creation. i just taken fee for real time work that is optimization based on position & bid. I had nearly 40 accounts from Technical support industry & some of them are related to e-Commerce. People seldom ask me basic questions regarding Adwords. I am preparing for Fundamental Exam Now Along With Search Certification. But all of sudden Google suspended my MCC telling you are violating Google policies, i have asked several times to google but they keep telling me we can't disclose you the reason & you can not advertise on Google anymore. Thus i am not able to create any account further nor i can help to my clients regarding Adwords. Now i am not thinking for any kinda Adwords Exam ;(. I had very keen interest in Adwords but I must say Google is not motivating me to do anything now. All of my clients Ran away. One thing i must say it was not my MCC who breached the policy but Another MCC which was connected to one of my clients account & i am paying for all these. The responsible MCC has started his business as before. Now the question is can i leave Adwords after spending 2 precious years?? 

Sandeep Kumar Sharma

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
ok i Got it!!
Sandeep Kumar Sharma