AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is it "double-serving" to send ads both to an amazon listing and a product website?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We sell products both through an e-commerce store and through amazon.com. I'd like to know whether or not it would be acceptable to send ads to both, provided they don't share keywords (ie. keep the amazon adgroup to exact-match keywords not used in the other adgroup). For argument's sake, I'm also curious if sharing keywords would make it double-serving.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Is it "double-serving" to send ads both to an amazon listing and a product website?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rob,

That is not a problem. As long as the ads are in the same account, only one can show per search. You are essentially just testing different landing pages.

Double-serving refers to using multiple accounts.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

that should work fine without worrying about double serving