AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to visible our two ads for same campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I would like to ask if i have an account of Travel Services and made 3 ad groups with 3 ads each. So my question is if any one search on Google from Keyword "Tour Packages" then is there any possibility to visible our two ads for same campaign.

Please reply me ASAP.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Is it possible to visible our two ads for same campaign

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

I think what you are asking is if you could possibly display multiple ads from one account and the answer is no, that is not possible.  You can have as many campaigns, ad groups, keywords and ads as you want including multiple keywords that could be triggered from one search query but Google will determine the best keyword to use and also the ad that should display from that keyword's ad group.

You can read more about how Google determines the best keyword from your account (when there are similar KW that will match a Search Query) here:  http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2756257/?hl=en&hlrm=iw&

What you are asking about - serving more than one ad - is indeed Double Serving but the only way to violate this policy is with multiple AdWords accounts.  If you only have one AdWords Account, there is no risk of this at all.

Hope this helps clarify.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
you can actually do that with the different ad groups with the same keyword. It will also going into a double serving policy that google has. I dont recommend it. Now what you can do is do a different adgroup with a different match type for example first adgroup will be Tour packages - Broad then the next one will be Tour packages - Exact this differentiates the two adgroup with the same keyword, but different match type.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

I think what you are asking is if you could possibly display multiple ads from one account and the answer is no, that is not possible.  You can have as many campaigns, ad groups, keywords and ads as you want including multiple keywords that could be triggered from one search query but Google will determine the best keyword to use and also the ad that should display from that keyword's ad group.

You can read more about how Google determines the best keyword from your account (when there are similar KW that will match a Search Query) here:  http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2756257/?hl=en&hlrm=iw&

What you are asking about - serving more than one ad - is indeed Double Serving but the only way to violate this policy is with multiple AdWords accounts.  If you only have one AdWords Account, there is no risk of this at all.

Hope this helps clarify.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’