AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to run campaign's using multiple sites in Ad words?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I would like to run multiple campaign's for my clients using different websites. When i tend to create new campaign in my account the creative got diapproved, immediately i have contacted Google Ad words team they said i can't able to run multiple campaign's for different websites. I can able to run campaign's for single site likewise they said.

But i have managed multiple campaign's in Ad Words when i work for my clients but now they're its not. I am totally confused to go with new campaign in my account. Also when i contacted other person in Ad words he said i can able to run multiple campaign's in one single account.

If anyone know very well about these issue please post me the answer with the link, so i can get more details.

Looking forward to your valuable inputs on thi issue.

Regards,

Loganathan Sampath

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Balaji K
September 2015

Re: Is it possible to run campaign's using multiple sites in Ad words?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

As far as I know, there is no harm targeting different websites within a single AdWords account. There are instances when one business has multiple websites depending upon different regional requirements. So, in that case also, advertisers use to create separate campaigns targeting different websites.

You said your creative got disapproved, did you check the actual reason behind the disapproval?

It could have been due to site violating any AdWords policy as far as my understanding goes.

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Balaji K
September 2015

Re: Is it possible to run campaign's using multiple sites in Ad words?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

To follow with @pankaj1782 I "sense" that the reason for disapproving  the ads was different;

Targeting diffrent domains using the same account -  is allowed, and is not a violation.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’