AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to dispute a group of disapproved ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Resellers:
  • The ad's landing page is primarily dedicated to selling (or clearly facilitating the sale of) the goods or services corresponding to a trademark term.
    OR
    The ad's landing page is primarily dedicated to selling (or clearly facilitating the sale of) the components, replacement parts, or compatible products relating to the goods or services of the trademark.
  • The product or services must be the primary focus of the ad's landing page. The landing page must clearly provide a way to purchase the product or services OR display commercial information about the product or services.
     Informational sites:
  • The primary purpose of the ad's landing page is to provide informative details about goods or services corresponding to the trademark term.
  • The product or services must be the primary focus of the ad's landing page.
I believe our ads should be allowed based on being a reseller of tickets, trips, apparel and providing information about NY Giants events in the area.   
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is it possible to dispute a group of disapproved ads?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi;
OK; And what was Google's reply in response to your enquiry?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply, but that is my question.  How do I dispute this?  Where to I complain?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

OOhh.. .I thought you had already been in contact with Google;
You can either reply using the link in the suspension email, or you can post your landing page URL here, and we can have a look. If there is a ground for an appeal, we can refer the case to Google,

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ironically, these ads were created by a Google builder.  I'm new to Google and was working with a new account guy.  He enlisted a builder to create the campaign.  Unfortunately, I didn't receive an email about the ads being rejected.  Maybe the notice went to the builder. 

The new account guy and builder have stopped returning emails for about 10 days, 5 attempts.

Today I sent an email through the "Help Center".

The domain is:  NYGiants-Fans-in-Myrtle.com

Thanks for your assistance.

David

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I still have some gap of information here;

1. Was the  account suspended?,  or were the ads disapproved?

If account suspended: I revert to my original question;

1. Have you been in contact with Google about the suspension?
  2. Why did you "pick" this section of the Policy to be the section violated?
  3. If the account was suspended, please copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google. (Do not include any personal info.e.g. Email, CID...)