AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to advertise 5 websites at the same time?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sirs,

Is it possible to advertise 5 websites owned to 1 company at the same time? Using the same keywords.

For example - priceline shows 5 their websites according to 1 keyword: booking.com, priceline.com, agoda.com, trivago.com, kayak.com

Is it normally? Or it is exclusion only for big companys who pay a lot of money?

I'd like to understand if advertising policy is the same for all companys or it depends on value of ad budget?

In attached file you can see an example.
Also it is available by the link

http://postimg.org/image/ibniiuxaz/

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is it possible to advertise 5 websites at the same time?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
p.s. I wrote the same question to adwords support but have not recieved any reply

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Андрей И;

Though  booking.com and Priceline are under the same holding company, they operate as different business entities, with separated  brands, hence this is allowed.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Generally it is possible for all advertisers. If you are running campaigns with different accounts on the same keywords and different landing pages. Google consider all accounts as a different entity.

You should try the same. Create 2 separate accounts, 2 separate domains and separate billing details.

I hope this will work for you too. I tried it previously for real estate campaign for a start up company.

Thanks.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I disagree with @Virendra Kumar;

The practice suggested in not allowed.

Using multiple accounts, by the same business,  to promote the same products / services (e.g travel services) and  aimed to  target the same audiences (e.g. Travelers)  - is not allowed!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Moshe,

You didn't get my answer. I have worked on such type of campaigns previously for Real estate industry and it is possible. The condition is :

1. Different domain
2. Different Billing Address
3. Different Account

Similarities are :

1. Same keywords
2. Same Industry
3. Same project

In a real estate industry, Many brokers promote the projects using Google adwords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Virendra,
Thank you for reply.
But the main reason of this question is to stop priceline monopoly.
As they quite insolent - 5 website at the same time!!! While it is the biggest worlwide client for google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Probably, Google does not think so...
As they allowd to do this for their biggest advertiser.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Virendra Kumar;

The scenario in your question is  a violation, since the same business targets  the same  audience (users hunting for real estate,) in the same location, and the product promoted is the same. (Real estate property).

The fact that you are using different domains - is irrelevant. The domain is NOT a criteria.