AdWords
9.3K members online now
9.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is advertiser violating advertiser claims policy?

Sal
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Sal
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A competitor is running multiple ads with the advertised price at $29 when the actuall price is $39. I have filed multiple complaints using the adwords feedback form, but the ad is still running. Is there another way to file complaints?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is advertiser violating advertiser claims policy?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
In general ; competitive pricing is not considered a violation. Why do you think it is a violation?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Sal
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Sal
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All advertised products, prices, offers, and discounts must be available on your site, at most two clicks away from your landing page, or through a basic search on your site.

This is the section that I belive they are in violation in. They areadvertising the price of $29 when the price on their website is $39 is that not a violation.

Thank you for the response.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Ohhh...I see ...
Have you reported this using this form?
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/176378?hl=en
(Attach to the complaint a screenshot demonstrating the violation)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Sal
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Sal
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have filled out the "ad feedback form" a few times. I filed the first complaint about 2 weeks ago. Is this somthing that takes longer to be resolved and i'm just being impatiant?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Yes it does take quite some time..... Keep resubmitting...