AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is O'Donnell's suspended or oldcaron66@gmail? I work for them.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't know what to do to correct what ever error I have made with an ad in the past that has resulted in the suspension. I once tried to place an ad but I never fully understood the process. Apparently I did something wrong and that resulted in this suspension. I was working for O'Donnell's Repair as an outside sales exzec at that time. Is this suspension against me, Larry Shea, oldcaron66@gmail.com or O'Donnell's and how can I make it right? I am no longer the ad exzec for them.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is O'Donnell's suspended or oldcaron66@gmail? I work for them.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Can you share the exact reason given by Adwords support for suspension?

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I screw up an ad and their is a suspension, is that suspension against me or the company I placed the ad for? It was a couple of years ago and I have no clue what the issue was. It was the first ad I ever tried and have never tried again since.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Sorry, but we cannot help;

Once suspended it is for good. Google is firm on this Policy (Many argue that "suspension for life" is a mistake, However, Google adheres to this rule, and has  no intention to change it.)

Sorry;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But their are 2 questions:

Is O'donnell's suspended or can another employee place ads?

Am I suspended as the person who placed the ads?

Who or what is suspended???

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

The account's owner / The business/ and the domain promoted they are all suspended. You cannot advertise this domain or any other domain on this or on any other account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’