AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Is O'Donnell's suspended or oldcaron66@gmail? I work for them.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't know what to do to correct what ever error I have made with an ad in the past that has resulted in the suspension. I once tried to place an ad but I never fully understood the process. Apparently I did something wrong and that resulted in this suspension. I was working for O'Donnell's Repair as an outside sales exzec at that time. Is this suspension against me, Larry Shea, oldcaron66@gmail.com or O'Donnell's and how can I make it right? I am no longer the ad exzec for them.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is O'Donnell's suspended or oldcaron66@gmail? I work for them.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Can you share the exact reason given by Adwords support for suspension?

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I screw up an ad and their is a suspension, is that suspension against me or the company I placed the ad for? It was a couple of years ago and I have no clue what the issue was. It was the first ad I ever tried and have never tried again since.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Sorry, but we cannot help;

Once suspended it is for good. Google is firm on this Policy (Many argue that "suspension for life" is a mistake, However, Google adheres to this rule, and has  no intention to change it.)

Sorry;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But their are 2 questions:

Is O'donnell's suspended or can another employee place ads?

Am I suspended as the person who placed the ads?

Who or what is suspended???

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

The account's owner / The business/ and the domain promoted they are all suspended. You cannot advertise this domain or any other domain on this or on any other account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’