AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Invalid HTTP Response Code all of a sudden

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

The last three ads I've submitted have all been disapproved for Invalid HTTP Response Code.  I have gone through all of the steps outlined in help.  Everything looks fine.  Checked my landing page and got a 200 response code.  Nothing to do with separate keyword landing pages.  This just started. 

Please help!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Invalid HTTP Response Code all of a sudden

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there,

Are you using any tracking template or third party URLs? If so, I'd suggest checking for broken links. Also ensure your website loads up all the time. If you feel nothing is wrong with the site, you can edit the ads so they go for a review and see if they are approved.

Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks, but I've done all of that. I've edited and resubmitted. Keeps happening. I'm afraid to add any more because I don't want to get flagged for too many disapproved ads.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

hmm..

Have you contacted Google yet? I'd suggest doing so, as it requires access to your account to verify this. Contact info here. Let us know what was the issue!

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have been having the same problem. When I spoke to a rep, she said my ads were being disapproved based on what I have as my display URL. I was using a "www.rootdomain.com/keyword" type structure, which isn't a real page. I have changed it to display only the root domain, and so far so good. Something you may want to try.