AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Inherent Problem with my Brand?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All ads I create are not approved because "Site violates policy". I called Adwords support today and they said it's because my website includes time-frame claims, specifically that you can "Learn Piano In 21 Days". My site is pianoin21days.com. My brand and company is "Piano In 21 Days". 

I have been running this site for 4+ years and have hundreds of success stories. I figured I'd give Adwords a shot to generate even more business. BUT, do I have any hope? With the 21 day claim being right there in my brand?

Any advice would be appreciated to be able to use Adwords.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jacques H
July 2016

Re: Inherent Problem with my Brand?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jacques H;

Your site has severe violations: the "become a piano player quick",  offering a free download in exchange for personal information, and information harvesting to name  a few I noticed  while looking briefly at your landing page.... (Probably there are more which will be found upon  a thorough and systematic review)

My view: this site has to be completely overhauled   for both content and design before it can be promoted on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’