Incorrect product identifiers - I still don't know what's wrong
For the google online marketing bootcamp we're making a shopping campaign to sell some of our custom made products (Coffee).
Since our targeting market is Germany we have to make our google sheets in the German language.
We've added the product category (Google_Produktkategorie), an mpn (which we just identified as 1,2,3,4) and identifier_exists (Kennzeichnung_existiert which we set to false (nein)).
We've also added that one of our products belongs to a set (gehört_zu_Set).
We have no gtin for our products, hence we use the identifier exists.
However, on google merchant we still get the error "Incorrect product identifiers" even though we think we have no errors in our Google Sheets. Does anyone know what's wrong with our campaign?
Melvin van 't Holt
Incorrect product identifiers - I still don't know what's wrong[ Edited ]
March 2017 - last edited March 2017
if identifier_exists is set to no (false), then
do not submit mpn, do not submit gtin, and
do not submit brand, at all, for that item.
brand, mpn, and gtin are global-trade-data values
that can only be assigned by the manufacturer --
valid global-trade-data is mainly a legal designation,
designed to uniquely identify an exact, specific, item,
by the manufacturer, and also indicates that the item
will be sold by multiple merchants.
identifier_exists, set to no, indicates to google that
valid global-trade-data has never been assigned by
the manufacturer, to that item, and does not exist,
for use in global-trade or by multiple merchants.