AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Inappropriate solutions by google adwords team

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Three Google executive gives three contradictory statements.

1. Ms. Uma (Google executive) told us that it takes approx. 48 working hours for payment to reflect in your google adwords account.

2. Ms. Manasi (Google executive) told us Manipulated norms of RBI (Central Bank of India). She told us "As per RBI Norms Sucessful payment will get reflected after 24 hours". we never hear such Norm.

3. Ms Paridhi (Google executive) told us that if you give us reference number to adwords team after sucessful payment, we will process your payment within one hour.

From above statement it seems that google executives are not interested in solving problem related to payment.

Can anyone (Responsible Person) help us for solving our problem related to payment.Our email is <edited by a Community Manager>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove personal information. This is done, per our Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect your privacy and/or account security.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Inappropriate solutions by google adwords team

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

In order to protect your own AdWords privacy, I advise you to remove your email address from the post. Thank you!

I am not Google, but if I will try to address this to the best of my knowledge. It all depends upon what type of payment method you have used and depending upon it, the tentative timeline is communicated to the advertiser. I am assuming that the account you are asking is for India and here are more details around that: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3122375?rd=2

When did you actually make the payment? Did you speak with your Bank in regard to this payment transfer or not?

Pankaj