AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

In Violation of Google's Adwords Policy and no call back when Seeking Help....

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My add continues to be disapproved and found in violation of Google's advertising policy for the following two reasons:

1) When Google tries to verify my web address it gets an error page instead of my web page and claims that my URL link is to a broken website.  Google then asks that I ensure my webpage is up and running and compatible with all web browsers, or that I typed my URL address in correctly; and,

2) They can't verify the phone number I've provided with my add by going to my website.

Here's the facts from my end.  My URL web address was typed into my ad correctly.  Have double, triple and quadruple checked.  My website is hosted through Sitebuilder.  I can access it from my Apple iPhones, iPad and laptop on the Safari web browser.  I can also access it on Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome from my laptop.  So, there is no issue with my website "being broken" or not coming up - it comes up.  I'm confused as to what Google Adwords is doing on their end regarding due diligence of my website.  Would appreciate a more detailed explanation from them here.

Then, the phone number I am using with my add is a Google voice number that Google gave to me; and, it's listed on my web page's home page and "Contact Us" page.  It's also linked to the .net URL I purchased through Google, including the .net email address I use as part of my Google Gsuite.  Thus, Google should know the phone number is verifiable - they gave it to me.  And, as I, my family and coworkers have now been able to verify, my website is up and running from multiple web browsers AND HAS BEEN for quite some time.  So, again, how can Adwords NOT verify my website or the telephone number linked to it!  I'm lost on this one and would please welcome any help here.  Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

In addition to devices the site must be accessible from all locations.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Moshe.  When you say accessible from all locations, could you please explain a little more what is meant by "all locations?"  I'm talking with tech support for my website and they don't seem to understand the "all locations" part.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

All locations means from any country in the world. You cannot block the site for certain countries,

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’