AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Image ad file size limit?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Excuse me, related with https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176108?hl=en .As I hear from my friend The information about that has out of date. would you please share the new one? because I have problem with size between swf and jpg for make some GDN. thank you

Re: Image ad file size limit?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

There are 2 possible issues with the word "size", there is 

a) The "File size" , as you can see from that help file it must be at most 150 kb

b) The "Image size" , also from that help file you can find the accepted resolutions in pixels .

It could be that you are getting an error mesage related to the size of the image , not the size of the file. If the image is 1 pixel bigger than the standard sizes, it is not accepted for upload.

The help file is fine, it has the most recent information. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

Thanks for your fast response, I'm wondering is there any specific setting differences for regionals? Or on the information is already for all regionals? i'm still curious about that

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

The rules by region are listed on the same page a few scrolls down , under this text 

Keep in mind

Some image ad sizes are available only in some regions.

Here are more image ad sizes that you can use, depending on the region where you show your ad. These ad sizes are available for non-animated image ads, animated image ads, and Flash ads.

Image ad sizes by region

The differences are only in pixels and most examples are from Poland but also Denmark, Sweden, Norway.

However the maximum file size of 150 kb is the same.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for helped me Mr. Adrian