AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Image ad Approved (Limited)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I launched an image ad for my product (only one image 336x280) the ad contained Name of the product, company log and company URL. It was approved. after 3 days, i removed my logo in the image ad added BUY NOW button and re uploaded , also i again uploaded another ad with same information in image size 300x350. both The ad was approved with Approved (limited) status.  

Again, i reverted my ads to old ad with first information i published in both the ad formats. Now, 300x250 ad is approved but 336x380 is approved with limited status.

how can i fix it, 

thanks

Re: Image ad Approved (Limited)

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Bride to B,

I would start here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2684542?hl=en

there are a number of reasons why your ad will have that status and unfortunately we can not tell from the information you have provided.

Comb through that link and you should find the reason.

Let us know if it helps
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bride To B
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Bride,

To know why your ad has "Approved-Limited" status, enable the "Policy details" column. In your case, most probably it is because of Trademarks or Mobile rendering issues. To know more about Approved (Limited) status, refer here.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It is funny. I contacted the chat support. They said the details was "Human form and contact"

i used an image that has couples hugging.

Now, my other image ad 300x250 ad which was approved is now approved with limited status.

for the first 2 days, i was running approved image ad.

thanks both of you.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bride To B
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

It happened to me too with some stock pictures with summer themes . The explanation was that the women there have naked shoulders because of wearing t-shirts ( not other body parts)  , but the banners run just fine.

Only if the website owner has blocked from their adsense account a certain category of ads, your ads "approved limited" stop serving on those sites, so verify your "placements" report from adwords from time to time to seek placements with zero impressions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
you are right, may someother sites that i included yesterday may be blocking. however my images are clean nothing racy. I will check other reports. Thanks