AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I would like you to check my account and website

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi my customer ID is  <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>. I know I made a mistake by putting a definition of Ransomware on my landing page. And on the landing page I had two products that have been available for free these days. Both of the issues having been resolved, hence the website isn't violating 'Untrustworthy Promotions' policy now. I have appealed thrice but no one is responding. I need you to check my site- esp the landing page- <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> l and fix my account. If it still is violating the policy please let me know.

Thanks

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy. 
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I would like you to check my account and website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello,

Can you confirm if you are getting the status as site suspended inside your AdWords account.

Pankaj

Re: I would like you to check my account and website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I logged in my AdWords account and on the top of the page, in red strip it says, " Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies. Learn more "