AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I want to remove an advert.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I stupidly signed up for a Google Ad via a middleman company 'Exorior Media', who took my £50, created a half baked advert that no-one looks at and subsequently I have tried to contact them on numerous occassions now to change the advert and they refuse to reply to any emails or calls. I have managed to reclaim my expenses via Paypal who agree that this company are fraudulent and I want the advert to be taken down so that I can create a GoogleAds advert, but I don't know how to make this happen if they won't communicate with me.

I do not have a customer ID number and I have no way of signing into an account to adjust the advert myself. The email address I have been using is info@exoriormedia.co.uk. The person I have been trying to communicate with is James MacDonald.  

Please can you help? My mobile number is 07780524335.

thanks,

Katrina Hadland 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I want to remove an advert.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Katrina,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

That's really unfortunate and unexpected behavior from the agency which worked on your behalf.

I found this account lost info page which might be of little assistance for you. Kindly fill this up and wait for the Adwords rep. to contact you.

Please remove the personal identifiable information from your post by editing it as it's an open forum and is against the posting guidelines.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj