AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I want cancel my adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want cancel my adwords account.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I want cancel my adwords account

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Jian ! Welcome to the Community ! 

Could you share with us the reason why you want to cancel the account ?

Maybe we can guide you to improve your campaign settings to obtain a positive Return on Investment.

Tips on how to improve ROI

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
HI Jian,

Welcome to the Adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

You can cancel your Adwords account.

Go to the "My Account Section" then click the "Preference"

Then you can cancel your account.

Learn how to cancel your Adwords Account.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3207157?hl=en&rd=2

Best of Luck!

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

The amusing fact about canceling is that you can still access your account and see past statistics but you cannot make anymore payments or run Ads. You will not be able to open a new AdWords account with the same email, the account actually stays linked to your email until Google changes it's policy about this.

They also display a permanent red warning after you Login with a link to reactivate your account if you want to.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I attempted to cancel one of my accounts (client) in my MCC account. The account is set up as a "Postpay". I went into Billing, then Profile tab. I normally see a "Cancellation" link but see no such link in the screen. Has something changed? How do I delete this one account (client) without the link in the "Preference" tab? Appreciate anyone's help.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Stan,

Welcome to the Adwords Community!

Just go to simple step to remove or unlink your client account from your MCC account.

1) Sign in your MCC Account.
2) Go to My Client Center Tab > Accounts > Performance Tab (This will see default when you click on My Client Center Tab)
3) Just select your client account as you want to remove from your MCC account list.
4) click on "Arrange accounts" > click on "Unlink account(s)" to remove that select client.

Let see other Adwords Experts what says about this topic.

This will help. Smiley Happy
Waiting your reply.

Thanks,
Tushar