AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I've been suspended for no apparent reason

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was suspended years ago for no apparent reason. I scratched my head in 2011 over it and I am scratching my head again in 2014 over it.

Can you get tech support to contact me too? 

[edited] 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I've been suspended for no apparent reason

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Ray

You can contact Adwords support through this link https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en#contact=1

They will help you Smiley Happy

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Ray,
I have removed your email address from the above post for security reasons. As Nisal L has suggested, please get in touch with the AdWords support team.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I called support last Friday and spoke to John W there and got a case# and was told they would contact me Monday, Waited till Wednesday with no call so I called them and a nice agent said I would get a call from Adam working on my case. Still waiting on their call. Either they are very busy, understaffed or not into providing quality customer service.

Back in 2011 before they suspended my campaigns I had one for my authored books (as I am an author) and another for a series of historical lectures I was giving at a resort in Cocoa Beach. Not sure why the campaign were pulled from under me as I certainly putting more into them than I was getting out. I thought I would have been given a reasonable reason why rather than directed to a generic page that lists a bunch of nefarious reasons why a campaign would be suspended.

Can you do something on your end and see if Adam will indeed get back in touch with me?

-RKO

PS Why is listing one's email address considered a security concern? are not enough safeguard with gmail built in to protect against that?