AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I say you guys at google have now borked the entire internet sales.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All I read, no sales, and is because your way of making money just isn't enough but only for  "YOU".

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I say you guys at google have now borked the entire internet sales

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All this hype and ridiculous speaking and words that sound "terrific" and such talk is only for you, Stay a search engine and bud out.

Same for changing the name to Wallet, run no adds against paypal, while google name recognition is the only one that could chip away at paypal, but noooooo you just trash the online payment GCO, man that was STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to me, whatever they are teaching these days is so far removed from reality, I bet not one of them has ever ran a lemonade stand or cut a lawn.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Steve Q,

What the heck are you talking about?

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Forcing people to NOW use add words, if they don't comply it shows favoritism for larger retail stores and individuals not show up in google shopping.

Once again, regular low volume sales from individuals get squashed out from a very large place that makes enough money. It's supposed to be a search engine not a order form for adds.

I read this wording from corporate "marketing" and is nauseating.

for instance

The real story

"We have a camera that stores 50 pictures."

corporate version.

We are very happy to offer in a market chain of photography equipment that has a solution for more stored pictures that back your success rate and offer the most intuitive, wonderful looking pictures that now retain a great amount of reliability that can innovate and delight even the most busy channels of merchandising.

(notice It doesn't say "50" pictures in any of that junk)

glad i never went to college, or maybe just this modern day stuff. But whenever I see all that hype for whatever you offer or google offers, it's just a phoney thing that only means "we now are making people pay more money or there is now a fee"