AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I received a disapproval for mirroring. I removed the mirroring and am still disapproved.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have started an airline news website. www.airlinenewstoday.com. I will be selling luggage and travel accessories on the website too. I originally just installed a prnewswire widget to push airline news to my site, but adwords disapproved. I have since uninstalled the widget and resubmitted my campaign, but am still getting disapproved for the ads. I will now be writing my own content. What can I do to get approved?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I received a disapproval for mirroring. I removed the mirroring and am still disapproved.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello GolfGuy735;

This site; as currently set, has no added value to the user (a store on Amazon is NOT an added value)

The basics of AdWords are to direct users (by clicking) to landing pages with content that has added value!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: I received a disapproval for mirroring. I removed the mirroring and am still disapproved.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you MosheTLV. Would adding articles to the landing page satisfy the added value requirement?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Well;.... This is a good question...since the landing page had already been suspended once.

The policy says that you could resubmit the site after fixing.

Read the policy on "bridge page" : ("Bridge pages offer little or no unique content and are considered low value to users. Affiliates that display the same characteristics may also be considered bridge pages. Bridge pages can also be sites that drive traffic from AdWords-compliant content to non-compliant content." )

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190435

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’