AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I need to speak with someone NOW on a Sunday

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is under review for the 3rd time in a week.  Basically as soon as my ads go back up you bring them back down again.  I spoke to someone on the phone on Friday and they said this wouldn't happen again, yet here we are and it has... How can I speak to someone now about this?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I need to speak with someone NOW on a Sunday

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear about bad experience. You can go to Google Adwords support page and select whatever the option easier for you ( Phone/ Live Chat/ Email)

You can find the support center link here.

https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en#topic=3119071&contact=1

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There is nothing there. No chat. No phone (I tried calling it is just an answer-phone). I tried emailing but no response...

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Try reaching out Mon - Friday, during business hours.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Michael,

It's a Sunday and I don't think support works today. I understand having your ads stopped can be frustrating so you demand a swift response, however till support is back online no one in the community can directly review your ads and make a decision because no one has access to your account.

In the meantime, maybe if you share more information about your ads or what was stopping them every time (from what you've gathered from support, warnings in the account...etc), we could perhaps point you in the right direction as to how to hopefully avoid this happening again in the future.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
As Akkari suggests, without some more information we cannot really help very much.

you suggest the disapproval is at the account level - and yet you can put up new ads, and then they get disapproved. If the ads are disapproved what is the reason? There's a little speech bubble next to the word "disapproved" which will give more info when clicked...

If you could also post a link to your landing page that might help us shine some light on things.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Akkari -

Sure. I recently opened Adwords for my website. My account went under review. Totally fine with me - I don't have a problem at all with you reviewing new sites and going through your standard procedures.

My account was then cleared to post ads and my ads went live. Then my account went under review again. No reason, nothing explained. Eventually your support called and just told me it was a 'standard' review. No reason - literally no problems with my site or account. When I queried having 2 reviews in a week as troublesome they told me not to worry, I was all clear and ready to go.

Not even 48 hours later my account goes down. And here we are, I'm stuck on a Sunday with nobody to contact.

I will happily send you my landing page or account details. But nobody at Google has literally told me one word on my site that is a problem. It started as a 'standard' review for a new account but they haven't bothered to turn it off.

Anyway at this point I guess I'll just wait and call first thing in the morning. I'm just a little frustrated and, to be honest, I expected better from a company with the reputation Google has...

Stickleback
None of my ads have ever been disapproved. Google has never told me they have any problem with anything in my account or on my site at all. They just told me a review was 'standard' for new accounts. I doubt that it's standard for a new account to have their ads paused and reviewed 3 times in the same week though...

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
.... soooo... what happened? Are your ads up and running now? Be good to get some feedback for others who may find themselves in the same situation as you in the future....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sure I'd be happy to share:

- My ads went back up on Monday
- Google replied to my email today (3 days after I sent it)
- Still absolutely no word from Google on why they pulled my ads for review 3 times in 1 week. Still absolutely nothing from them that there is anything wrong with my ads or site.

Basically I'm still in the dark and have learned that Google are surprisingly terrible at customer service...

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Michael,

Google has replied 3 days after you sent it, one or two days of those where weekend, right? I don't see how that it deemed terrible support but I understand that all the trouble was because the ads were stopped which obviously inconvenienced you.

I just want to point out a quick side note that most of us here in the community are volunteers and are not Google employees as I noticed you referred to everyone "you pulling my ads", "you conducting reviews". We're just trying to help Smiley Happy

I'm glad the ads are at least up and running again. I've suggested that you share your landing page so that we can take a look and might be able to help, so did Steve above, he also told you to look at the "detailed" disapproval by clicking the speech bubble, but you haven't replied back to any of us.

Without this information there's little we can do to help. If you feel uncomfortable sharing those details then you may want to wait till you hear back from Google. The fastest way I always got through to them and my favorite way is by phone. There's also chat and email but they tend to be slower (at least for me).

Hope that helps!