AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I need help to know the reason why my ad account was suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My friend build up a Adwords account to promote a website: www.ihealbox.com, but the ads account was suspended, we got no reason why my account was suspended from google team. Any one can help with it to check if the site content voilates google TOS?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I need help to know the reason why my ad account was suspended

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Sam,

Thanks for posting!

I took a quick look at the website, and can't see any obvious policy violations with regard to the content of the site. The User Safety Policy covers a few things that might be worth checking out. For example, is there a physical address for the company on the website? The User Safety Policy is here: http://goo.gl/z81h6U .

Can you copy and paste the suspension email so we can take a look? Please remove any sensitive or private information such as email address and customer ID number. Could the suspension be a result of an account level issue? You might need to contact AdWords Support if this is the case. 

Re: I need help to know the reason why my ad account was suspended

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi

My view: there are a number of violations;

• Promoting herbals and vitamins is OK,. Promoting herbals claiming curing / healing properties is a violation of the healthcare and medicine section of the Policy.
  • Where is your physical location? 
  • There is no clear return Policy.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’