AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I must be mussing something here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I must be mussing something here, but how does anyone find out why their account has been suspended? Having read through the likely causes I still can't find a reason.

If I am in breach of anything which I knew I would certainly rectify it. So can anyone at adwords just advise me please.

Cheers

Chris

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sexwa n
September 2015

Re: I must be mussing something here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks very much for your help
pankaj1782 and your offer of help MosheTLV .
I didn't think of the obvious - very good at that. All is crystal clear now. It is a site catering for listings for Adult Services. Didn't realize that wasn't allowed. Smiley Sad
Thank to both of you

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Chris,

It looks like your account has been suspended. You must have received an email from AdWords support regarding this. Can you share that removing all personal identifiable info from there?

Also, if you go to your AdWords account and then into Ads Tab and customize columns to add Policy Details, what policy violation does it refer to?

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sexwa n
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks very much for your help
pankaj1782 and your offer of help MosheTLV .
I didn't think of the obvious - very good at that. All is crystal clear now. It is a site catering for listings for Adult Services. Didn't realize that wasn't allowed. Smiley Sad
Thank to both of you