AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I made a landing page which offer training course for a business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I made a landing page which offer training course for a business and trying to promote but was twice disaproved my adds, I realy do not understnad why.

www.ideadlea.biz

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I made a landing page which offer training course for a business

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Saca E,

There are many reason to disapprove a landing page, By this link you can know about landing page content https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/2700318?hl=en

You can also Landing page quality https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/2700314?hl=en

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Regards
Muhammed Yousuf

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Saca,

What reason Google is giving for the disapproval? Hover over the white speech bubble next to "Disapproved" and click the disapproval reason to learn more about the policy.

Regards,
Ashish

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Saca E

You can even add a custom column of policy details to know the disapproval reason easily for each ads.

policy.jpg

Abhishek

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello @Saca E;

Your site violates several sections of the policy: the major ones: Misleading or unrealistic promotions and  Irresponsible data collection & use.

I don't think your business model can be promoted on Google.

Sorry

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’