AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I'm New In Tech Support Business ..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm New in online Tech Support and i came to know that tech support Has been Banned By Google Is it True?? Or can i start my Business using adword for tech support need please please reply...also please let me know the gudideline for tech support business

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I'm New In Tech Support Business ..

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Yogi. Thanks for your post.

There is currently no policy ban on technical support businesses that comply with our AdWords policies. Like all businesses that advertise with us, technical support businesses must comply with all our policies including our User Safety Policy. We don’t allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Requirements for running running tech support ads 

Don't make misleading claims

• Promote products with realistic, credible, and reasonable claims. For example, don't promote "get rich quick" programs.
  • Provide users with accurate information about the risks associated with their product or service.
  • Include links to third-party verification and/or include relevant and easy to find disclaimers when testimonials and endorsements imply that results are typical.
  • Include links to third-party accreditation/endorsement where affiliation is implied – for example, if a website claims to be affiliated with a governmental agency, a link to verification of this affiliation should be included. Use of "gov" or "government" in display URLs and/or use of government emblems may imply affiliation with a government agency and should be verified.

Promote acceptable business models

• Make it clear to users what your business does and how it works. For example, display on your site your company name, physical address, contact information, prices, or other important details about your company.
  • Provide a good user experience and maintain a strong online reputation.
  • Make sure that your sites display any relevant disclaimers or announcements that may be required by local law. For example, certain types of financial service providers may need to include specific text per governmental regulations.

Promote transparency and accuracy

• As online advertising and local laws and regulations are constantly evolving, we can't provide an exhaustive list of the kinds of sites and ads that might be in violation of this policy. Please use the below list as guidance, keeping in mind that the principles behind the policy are the promotion of transparency, accuracy, and honesty in advertising.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Yogi,

Regarding your Tech Support question, I recently posted an update on this issue. Please feel free to go to this link to read about it: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/a-c-got-suspend-without-warning...